Thanks for your interest in the Newborn Photography Business Workshop!
I’ve been running the Newborn Photography Workshop for a while now with some amazing feedback, but the one thing that people keep asking for is help with Marketing, Websites and how to actually get those all important bookings in! So i have come up with a brand new business focussed workshop just for you!
This workshop is aimed at beginners, those wondering how on earth to ‘become a Newborn Photographer’ and also those already shooting Newborns but perhaps you’re wondering how to build a website or get bookings through Facebook/Instagram or Google?
I’ve been there, scratching my head, wondering where to start! Luckily for me, I then got a part time job in Marketing which gave me the base to push my business and go full time as a photographer. I want to show you how to do it the right way and avoid all the mistakes i made in the beginning. How to actually build a successful business. We’ll be covering everything from those first steps to branding and websites, SEO, in person sales, online sales, customer service and social media plus so much more!
You’ll leave with a clear plan of steps to take to get things moving and get those bookings coming in. The course is designed to be done alongside the Newborn Photography Workshop which covers the practical side of photographing newborn babies – you can of course go elsewhere for the training but please note this course is all about the business side of things and doesn’t include any hands on shooting.
The Newborn Photography Business Workshop – One Day Workshop
How to get started as a Newborn Photographer
What we’ll cover:
- Branding – Making your brand speak to your target client
- Website platforms, URL & Hosting- where to start to build your own site
- SEO- A brief overview and how to get started being found on Google- Free Advertising!
- Social Media Platforms- including Facebook Ad’s
- Online advertising- does it work?
- Insurance- Best companies to use and what it all means
- CRB status – what is it?
- GDPR – what do you need to do?
- Training and safety – where to get the information you need
- Useful links for suppliers – including some exclusive discounts
Selecting, Editing and Delivering
- Editing Software- An overview of Photo Mechanic, Lightroom and Photoshop
- How to have a fast efficient workflow to speed up your editing and maximise profit
- How to create a preset to achieve a consistent style
- Using Photoshop for composite images, cloning and smoothing backdrops
- A critique of your images and points to improve upon
- Online galleries
- Slideshow software
- Packaging – how to leave a lasting impression and have customers recommending you
Creating a Marketing Plan
What we’ll cover:
- How to analyse your business now and in the future to identify what to do next
- How to implement these changes
- Creating a plan for the year
- Maximising profit per customer
- Goal setting and how to achieve them
There will be time for questions so come prepared. Ask me anything!
- Access to a small supportive Facebook group of other attendees
- Links to software and useful programmes
- Exclusive discounts
When is The Newborn Photography Business Workshop?
Sunday 15th July from 10am to 4pm at my home studio in Accrington – BB5 6HD.
The course is £195 including lunch.
If you book this course in addition to the shooting workshop– you’ll get a free one hour Skype follow up mentoring session the month after- this session can be used to cover anything you like!
How to Book
There are just 6 spaces available – to secure your place email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below. £195 is payable to secure your place – this is a non refundable booking fee but can be transferred to another person if you are unable to attend.