Newborn Baby Photography in Lancashire, Manchester & Cheshire
I am a professional photographer offering Newborn baby photography in Lancashire. I cover the whole of Lancashire and Manchester offering both studio sessions and mobile sessions in the comfort of your home.
Newborn baby sessions are usually done within the first 21 days after baby is born. The ideal time for Newborn Photography is around 5-10 days as baby is sleepy and still curls into womb like positions at this age. Bookings are taken anytime after the 20 week scan, advance booking is recommended but some last minute bookings are occasionally possible when a few babies have arrived early/late which frees up my diary.
Not made your mind up yet? Head over to the gallery to see lots more Newborn Baby Photographs.
Newborn Baby Photography – Studio Session Fee £75
What does it include?
- Session at my Accrington Studio lasting up to 3 hours allowing plenty of time to settle and feed baby in between shots. Don’t worry, theres plenty of privacy for breastfeeding if needed
- Siblings and parents can also be included in the photos if you wish
- My skill and expertise using a variety of backgrounds and posing aids to pose baby comfortably
- A private viewing session for you to view and select your images (usually 20+)
- Complimentary sitter session when baby is sitting unaided around 6-9 months
Please note that images are not included in the session fee, click the link below for package pricing.
Ready to Book?
Get in touch using the form below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. The £75 session fee is payable upon booking and secures your session. I will pencil you in around your due date and when baby arrives we will arrange a convenient date for your session.