Newborn model sessions are offered from time to time when I have new props/setups I would like to try out that I don’t chance to use during a normal Newborn Session.
- Parents receive 5 print ready images as a thank you for allowing me to use the images (value £275). These images will be chosen by me and will be the images that I would like to use for marketing purposes. You will be asked to sign a release form to give me permission to use the images online
- Sessions last for 2-3 hours to allow time for settling and feeding and a variety of setups
- Sibling shots wont be offered as part of Model Sessions and i can’t accommodate extra guests other than parents during the session
- You will be invited back to the studio to view the images after the session, I’ll show you the 5 images you will get plus the rest of the gallery
- The rest of the gallery (usually 20+) can be purchased for £150. There is no obligation to buy and absolutely no pressure, but please note that the unselected images will be archived after the viewing session so purchases can only be made on the day of the viewing session
On the day
My home studio address is 224 Burnley Road, Accrington, BB5 6HD. There is on street parking around my house and you can park anywhere. Sat Nav’s usually take you to Peel Park Avenue which is just around the corner from my house on the main road. My contact number is 07772699850.
- You will be offered parent shots as part of the session – these are totally optional but a great chance to get some lovely photos of you both with your new arrival. Don’t worry- there will be airbrushing! Most parents love these images and they often end up being their favourites despite being a little camera shy. Please wear dark neutral colours such as black, grey, brown or natural colours and nothing patterned or with logos on. Vest tops and t-shirts work well as simple clothing means the emphasis is all on baby
- If you’re breastfeeding you’ll be offered privacy to feed
- I’ll ask you to strip baby down to their nappy when you arrive and give them a top up feed if you are happy to, this helps settle baby and get them back to sleep as they often wake when being undressed
- I know it’s hard getting out of the house with a Newborn but please avoid being late if possible, I often have back to back appointments and running late can mean we don’t have as much time in the session
I’m really looking forward to meeting you and your little one, let me know if you have any questions at all.